You can use our graphics for …

Did you know? You can use our graphics to make …

  • printables for CraftsUPrint**
  • printables for Teachers Notebook**
  • printables for Teachers Pay Teachers**
  • printables (digital or printed) to sell on Etsy
  • digital products for your Zazzle & Cafepress stores ***
  • digitized embroidery patterns to sell
  • candy wrappers – paint can covers – soup can covers to sell
  • printables for Card Making Downloads**
  • you can use MY digital papers to make commercial products to sell (like cards – you can use them for textures to make word art, alphas/numbers, graphics, frames and more)

I will be adding to this list once I think of more options. But, your options are pretty open in using the graphics here at MarloDee Designs. If you do not see your project in the list above or on the product listing – don’t hesitate to contact me. It might not be something I have thought of yet. (if it is not listed doesn’t mean it is automatically ok – so please contact me to make sure)

** Designer Cheryl Seslar may require additional licensing BEFORE you can sell your creations on specific websites or in specific ways. Please visit her website
HERE (will open in a new window so you won’t lose your place here)

*** Digi My World does NOT allow her graphics to be used to create products for Zazzle or Cafepress. There is no additional license to purchase or ask for – she simply does not allow it. BUT – you can use her graphics to make other items listed above :)

Make sure when using ANY graphics from MarloDee Designs for commercial products (products you sell (digital or printed) and products you use to make money (like on Zazzle/Cafepress or other print on demands) that you put an artist credit on either the actual product (like if it is a printable) OR in the listing itself. If you need help with how to credit artists – contact me – I have NO problem helping :)

Leave a Reply